Moanataiari school to assist local businesses





Moanataiari School would like to assist local businesses

As a school, we are very conscious of the huge impact that Covid-19 has made on the livelihood of families within our communities. It is to everyone's advantage that businesses within the Thames community thrive. Over the next few weeks and months, we are going to need to support one another and be deliberate and intentional about how we spend our dollars. As a matter of principle, (when I am starving and have forgotten to bring my lunch from home) I will try and purchase my lunch from one of the stores that have over the years supported us. As a matter of fact, I can already highly recommend the Thames bakery for its pies (especially the chicken ones!) and doughnuts. (Forgive me Project Energise!)

The Moanataiari board of trustees extends to our community the opportunity for free advertising over the next few months on our new school sign. In the first instance, we will prioritise helping families within the school but it is also our intention to broaden our advertising campaign to help other businesses and community organisations.

Our office administrator and project manager Julie White is in charge of this advertising campaign. If you would like to take advantage of our offer please email Julie at juliew@moana.school.nz Julie will be in contact with you and guide you through the next steps.

As a matter of interest, the sign's installation was the very last job we had completed just before level four lockdown. I am sure that it will be of great benefit to us all over the next few years. We are very excited about the possibilities it holds for more effectively communicating with our families and the wider community.



Comments

  1. An awesome way to show our school values!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys, such a great effort ! Now is the time we all need to come together and work together as ONE ! I am pledged to spend local as I am local. My business, Superprice Furniture is a year old and we need all your support to keep going. If there is any furniture you need just let me know- I will do my best to assist you. All the best. This is good stuff !
    Regards Kamal Singh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment